Why I became Yoga Therapist ?
Article By : Dr. Jayshree Yashwante
As a child, I used to see lot of grown up people
suffering from physical and mental illness. And I start wondering what can be
preventive solutions for long term positive effects.
And the answer is…
YOGA & NATUROPATHY : A
Drugless and Painless Therapy
It is my heart’s desire to teach deeply connected,
empowering and inspirational Yoga, to promote and facilitate self-love,
awareness, healing and open-heartedness, and to effectively train others to do
the same. I want to spread the message that transformation is possible for
everyone who wants it - and even those who doubt themselves. To share my
experience of healing with the people who begin to realise everything they
thought they wanted is perhaps not what they needed after all. The ones who
have secret desires to change career and change their world but feel trapped,
the ones whose spirit is calling them to transform their lives. There is a
global movement of awakening, healing and transformation happening - it is
spreading like wildfire, and I am honoured to be part of it.
And, I became YOGA Therapist
My Background:
- Graduate from SNDT
- Bachelor in Yoga and Naturopathy Science (BYNS)
- Yogic Science
- Diet & Nutrition
- Acupressure
- Sujok Acupuncture
- Event Management for YOGA
Sports
- 2nd Degree Black Belt
- Juhu Gymkhana personal trainer
- Certificate Course in Acupressure
- National Level karate tournament
- Teaching Martial Arts
- Personal Trainer for Functional Training
Some of My Specialization
- Specializing in Power Yoga
- Weight Loss
- Therapy Yoga for Various Disease
- Mudra Therapy
For Appointment Contact Dr.
Jayshree
Call : 8080705277
Whatsapp : 8419995277
Email : yoginvoke@gmail.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qne-5rEXR9Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8PY3944Kno
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcQ-OjRcDw0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J1sMlD4X90

Gg
ReplyDeleteI am greatly impressed by your comments
ReplyDelete